Taylor, MI, USA
The Floow is a rapidly growing telematics service provider that develops smartphone apps for insurers, to collect driving data and deliver services to insurers and their customers.
We specialise in using data from smartphones and fixed to vehicle devices to support motor insurers pricing decisions.
Data analysis is also used to provide driving feedback and educational tips to drivers across a range of factors including speed, hard braking and acceleration and distraction.
The company currently works with major UK and global insurers, and has a number of other discussions on-going in new markets.
We are currently recruiting a very unique position in our coaching team. In
this role you will coach and provide feedback to our clients customers
regarding their telematics driving score, with the aim to improve driver
behaviour. The Driver Improvement Coach will employ strategies that focus on
changing the internal context of a driver’s beliefs about driver safety by
encouraging self-reflection on their behaviour.
- Contact customers to discuss driving scores in order to help drivers understand potential risks and improve driver behaviour.
- Prioritise workload in order to achieve set targets to ensure that call volumes are met for various client requirements.
- Manage the provision of tailored feedback to drivers via email to support driver goal-setting.
- Update all client records/databases for the purpose of preserving the progress of behavioural interventions.
- Oversee the provision of additional support to resolve customer queries regarding their driving score in order to maintain customer satisfaction and engagement with the product.
- Ad hoc activities that may be outside of your area of expertise but contribute to the overall success of The Floow
- Background in psychology/coaching/training/counselling
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent telephone manner with strong listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Positive motivation to achieve set targets
- Knowledge of client products such as apps and web portals
- Ability to analyse customers’ driving scores and provide necessary feedback
- Drivers Licence or in the process of learning how to drive
- 401K - up to 3% matched contribution
- Health Insurance
- Flexi-time working for the perfect work/life balance
- Floow Days (2 additional bank holidays)
- 21 days holiday per annum with the ability to accrue extra holidays: an extra day’s holiday will be added for every full years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days
- The option to purchase up to 5 additional holiday days
- Company bonus