Ensure continuous improvement in your area and across the broader team through the deployment of forward thinking QA strategies. Support the delivery of operational and project related key deliverables within deadlines and to a high standard through the effective management, development and ongoing motivation of a team of QA Engineers.
- As a member of the senior technical team, actively contribute to the ongoing development and execution of the technology business plan.
- Develop and maintain your team’s strategy, anticipating the future needs of stakeholders to ensure continued performance.
- Actively support client facing functions to provide technical input and advice throughout the project lifecycle.
- Keep up to date with new technology developments and thinking in your area and drive a culture of continuous improvement to maximise any opportunities presented.
- Ensure that software and processes in your area are compliant with the relevant legislation and standards (both internal and industry), security risks are addressed and business continuity plans are in place to minimise service disruption.
- Manage projects and dependencies at planning, implementation and support stages to ensure appropriate resource allocation and on time delivery.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance and performance of existing technologies to support the delivery of a seamless client experience.
- Monitor technical excellence within your team and take the appropriate steps to ensure it is achieved and maintained
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders through effective communications and relationship building across the business
- Identify, flag and manage issues that pose a potential risk to project delivery or client satisfaction
- Play an active and relatively regular ‘hands on’ role in the delivery of project activities to ensure your
technical skills remain up to date and relevant
- Inspire, motivate and manage your team to deliver their best work through effective communication,
leadership, performance management and other engagement activities.
- Develop your team members to support their professional and personal development journey and help
them to become the best they can be.
- Proactively contribute to the positive culture of The Floow through your everyday behaviours
- Undertake as requested other activities that may be outside of your area of focus but contribute to the
overall success of The Floow.
You will have:
- Experience in a people leadership role, with input to strategy development
- Knowledge of key compliance legislation and BCP protocols
- An ability to build relationships, able to influence, challenge, and engage well with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and manage tasks and small projects within an overall project
- A deep understanding of QA techniques and processes
- Expert technical knowledge and understanding of the key technology principles that are relevant to your
area (including automation experience)
- A demonstrable desire to remain technically capable and expert in current technologies
- Experience in a variety of software development and testing approaches and methodologies