We design, develop and operate the world’s most insightful and user-friendly telematic system. Based in Sheffield City Centre, we have seen incredible success since we were founded six years ago and we are looking for an iOS Developer to join our growing Mobile Development Team.
Here you’ll be responsible for the ongoing development and improvement of a range of iOS applications designed by us to meet the requirements of our clients. We have an expanding portfolio of blue-chip, global clients with countless awards to their name.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven iOS Developer to join us on our journey.
- Proven track record of ability to quickly adapt to new and cutting edge technology
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proficiency in iOS programming either in the Objective-C or Swift Programming Language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with:
- Native iOS development
- Version Control (Git)
- Working in connection with collaborative projects/dynamic teams
- New software requirements scoping and documentation
- Experience with JIRA, Bamboo and Stash
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Experience with UNIX / LINUX command line
- RPC style services (Thrift, REST, etc.)
- Past experience on collaborative projects
- Experience with Agile software development techniques
- Experience of client interaction
- Prior experience of developing secure applications
- Proven track record of development of complex applications