The Floow is a rapidly growing telematics service provider that develops smartphone apps for insurers, to collect driving data and deliver services to insurers and their customers. We specialise in using data from smartphones and fixed to vehicle devices to support motor insurers pricing decisions. Data analysis is also used to provide driving feedback and educational tips to drivers across a range of factors including speed, hard braking and acceleration and distraction. The company currently works with major UK and global insurers, and has a number of other discussions on-going in new markets.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the marketing department; planning and executing all marketing communications plans to create awareness of the brand and demand for our products and services.
- Design, implement and evaluate an annual marketing communications plan across international markets that reflects the brand, establish The Floow as a thought leader in the - Insurtech and smart mobility space, and supports delivery of strategic business objectives.
- Member of The Floow’s leadership team, representing the marketing function.
- Direct development and SEO of the website and create a digital presence that achieves heightened market awareness and delivers online lead generation.
- Develop product focused campaigns to generate sales leads and consolidate The Floow’s position as a credible and innovative telematics service provider.
- Plan and manage the events calendar ensuring appropriate brand and product profile, setting sales lead targets to ensure positive return on investment.
- Devise and execute a strategy for award entries ensuring the right balance between investment (time and cost) versus return.
- Manage the relationships with external PR agencies in North America and the EU ensuring that all performance KPIs are achieved.
- Responsible for the management, tracking and evaluation of marketing communication spend to ensure budgets are adhered to and return on investment is achieved.
- Manage the marketing database ensuring that data security standards (including GDPR) are met at all times, escalating any potential issues immediately as they become apparent.
- Develop and manage a repository of brand templates, sales collateral and other visual assets to support consistency of brand representation and ease of use for client and prospect facing teams.
- Develop positive relationships across all areas of the business to ensure inter-dependencies are well understood and delivered against.
- Mentor and develop the marketing team, creating the conditions for them to achieve their maximum potential and be the best they can be.
You will have:
- Experience of leading a marketing team at a strategic level
- CIM qualified desirable
- Extensive campaign creation, delivery and measurement experience in a B2B environment across the full marketing mix
- Managing time and resource efficiently and effectively, reporting on ROI
- Be able to advise senior leaders on appropriate marketing activity and make recommendations on how to improve and move things forward
- International marketing experience desirable
- Managing creative agencies and external suppliers
- Strong stakeholder management
- Digital capabilities, awareness and strategy setting
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and the ability to draw insight from the data
You’ll be able to work closely with key players in the growing field of UBI (Usage Based Insurance), as well as other clients in the automotive and other industries
- Pizza and Drinks Fridays
- Company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days’ holiday per annum with the ability to accrue extra holidays: an extra day’s holiday will be added for every full years’ service up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- The option to buy holiday days, up to a maximum of 5 days per year
- Floow Days (2 additional bank holidays)
- 25% discount off of new Direct Line motor insurance policies
- Season ticket loan
- Tech Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Shopping, Cinema and Restaurant vouchers
- GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike Scheme