- Lead responses to relevant RFI and RFPs, ensuring that submissions are of a high quality and deadlines are met at all times.
- Producing strong proactive sales proposals, supporting the global sales teams.
- Generating and maintaining a database of content which can be re-used in quickly creating strong sales proposals
- Develop a suite of value propositions, with the accompanying content, to strengthen the sales teams’ presentations to prospective new clients.
- Investigate opportunities for developing new propositions, utilising The Floow’s capabilities, either in the existing target Insurance industry, or in adjacent industries, working with the sales and product teams, to create new propositions where appropriate.
- In addition to supporting the sales teams in winning new clients, work closely with the Client Development teams, exploring opportunities to use the value propositions to grow revenues with existing clients.
- Support Sales and Client Development teams, where required, in client/prospect meetings.
- Support Marketing team by providing content where required
- Build effective internal relationships that allow you to influence as required ensuring the best outcomes from a new business perspective.
- Provide marketplace feedback to the Product and Marketing teams enabling the development of the Company’s product roadmap.
- Proactively contribute to the positive culture of The Floow through your everyday behaviours.
- Undertake as requested other activities that may be outside of your area of focus but contribute to the overall success of The Floow.
Job and person requirements:
- A strong grasp of English, with excellent writing skills
- Fluency in another European language is a benefit.
- Sales focused and commercially savvy, with ability to strongly articulate a value proposition
- Experience of successfully writing complex sales proposals.
- Innovative thinker, with ability to identify and qualify new opportunities.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a benefit.
- Ambitious and driven individual.
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Collaborative with experience of leading ‘virtual teams’
- Technology ‘savvy’
About The Floow
The Floow tackles the world’s number 1 killer of young people, road accidents, to make individual mobility safer and smarter for all.
The Floow is a leading insurance telematics provider whose capabilities consist of data science excellence, cutting-edge mobile technology and the innovative use of social science to provide unique safety insights for the benefit of our clients and their customers. Founded in 2012, with the mission to make mobility safer and smarter for everyone, The Floow’s team currently numbers 100 people based at our Sheffield HQ, our US office in Detroit and across mainland Europe.
We deliver Connected Insurance solutions to motor insurers that:
- Improve their ability to assess risks through a suite of behavioural scores that are highly predictive of claims propensity and improve risk differentiation compared to traditional risk models.
- Reduce operating costs by engaging drivers to help them improve their performance and turning them into partners in risk prevention, preventing fraud and delivering on timely FNOL
- Collect data from smartphones as well as most other sensing devices in an agnostic fashion
Over the years, The Floow has been recognised with a number of awards including the Made in Sheffield Mark, named Winner of Prince Michael International Road Safety Awards, recipient of the Queen’s Enterprise Award (Innovation) for 2016, Winner of Red Herring 100 in 2017 and recipient of DIAmond Award in 2017.
Our FloowDrive product was named Best Smarter Travel Innovation at the Smarter Travel Awards and The Floow was named winner of the Technology Innovation in the European Usage-based Insurance Industry from Frost & Sullivan in 2018, Winner of the Insurance Times Tech and Innovation Data Analytics Excellence Award in 2019 and our FloowCoach programme was named Private Sector Initiative of the Year at the 2020 Young Driver Focus Awards.
For more information please visit: www.thefloow.com