The Floow is a rapidly growing telematics service provider that develops smartphone apps for insurers, to collect driving data and deliver services to insurers and their customers. We specialise in using data from smartphones and fixed to vehicle devices to support motor insurers pricing decisions. Data analysis is also used to provide driving feedback and educational tips to drivers across a range of factors including speed, hard braking and acceleration and distraction. The company currently works with major UK and global insurers, and has a number of other discussions on-going in new markets.
Develop the product roadmap for your designated product or products ensuring that external insight is incorporated and balanced against technical constraints to deliver best in class products and features that are delivered on time and in full.
- Engage with various stakeholders (including the marketing, sales and client development teams) to to ensure current and future product requirements are fully understood and reflected in the product roadmap.
- Use knowledge of the needs of stakeholder groups and the scale of the opportunity to determine prioritisation for requested features within the Product Roadmap.
- Responsible for orchestrating the various activities associated with ensuring that a product is delivered that meets users’ needs
- Work in partnership with the Delivery team to establish delivery timescales and release schedules for all Product Roadmap activities.
- Develop use cases and detailed functional specs for all new features ensuring the planned solution delivers against the needs of key stakeholders and is robust and sufficiently future proofed.
- Oversee the product build at all stages including testing to manage bottlenecks, make trade-off decisions and balance the business needs against technical constraints.
- Manage the internal communication of the Product Roadmap ensuring that all stakeholders are clear about which features are committed and have visibility of the proposed release dates.
- Take responsibility for internal education on functionality and broader product capabilities, and work with the marketing, sales and client teams to take this knowledge to the external audience.
- Work with the Marketing Operations Manager to establish a series of metrics to measure the performance of the product/features to inform decision making for future releases.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the product through the generation of innovative ideas that could be considered for the roadmap.
- Undertake as requested other activities that may be outside of your area of focus but contribute to the overall success of The Floow.
- Proactively contribute to the positive culture of The Floow through your everyday behaviours.
You’ll be able to work closely with key players in the growing field of UBI (Usage Based Insurance), as well as other clients in the automotive and other industries
- Pizza and Drinks Fridays
- Company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Pension matched at 3%
- 21 days’ holiday per annum with the ability to accrue extra holidays: an extra day’s holiday will be added for every full years’ service up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- The option to buy holiday days, up to a maximum of 5 days per year
- Floow Days (2 additional bank holidays)
- 25% discount off of new Direct Line motor insurance policies
- Season ticket loan
- Tech Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Shopping, Cinema and Restaurant vouchers
- GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike Scheme