The Floow is a rapidly growing telematics service provider that develops smartphone apps for insurers, to collect driving data and deliver services to insurers and their customers.
We specialise in using data from smartphones and fixed to vehicle devices to support motor insurers pricing decisions.
Data analysis is also used to provide driving feedback and educational tips to drivers across a range of factors including speed, hard braking and acceleration and distraction.
The company currently works with major UK and global insurers, and has a number of other discussions on-going in new markets.
Responsible for the development of the end-to-end customer journey ensuring that products and processes flow logically from onboarding to day to day use in a way that maximises end user engagement and creates a positive and engaging user experience.
- Create customer journeys that maximise the positive impact of design on human behaviour to ensure maximum end user engagement.
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups, prototypes, behavioural specs and personas that lead to intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Work with the design team to ensure that the user interface visually communicates the path that has been designed as the optimum flow to ensure end user engagement
- Create a cohesive style guide ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across each product
- Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements to deliver against the desired customer journey
- Act as the user advocate during the development process, subjecting early stage designs to usability testing or expert review and offering suggestions from a user-centred perspective.
- Work with the Proposition Innovation Manager to drive innovation through the development of new ideas for features that may improve user engagement or solve end user problems.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person with in depth industry knowledge of user experience and interface best practice, gained by maintaining up to date market and UI practice insights.
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert liaising with clients to support the development of innovative propositions as required.
- Devise measurement tools to test and track the performance of user flows and interface designs that supports measurable improvements in end user feedback and client satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders to support collaborative working and smooth product development.
- Subject matter expert in the area of UX with a proven track record in this field
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence senior stakeholders and clients
- Deep understanding of the impact of design on human behaviour
You’ll be able to work closely with key players in the growing field of UBI (Usage Based Insurance), as well as other clients in the automotive and other industries
- Pizza and Drinks Fridays
- Company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Pension matched at 3%
- 21 days’ holiday per annum with the ability to accrue extra holidays: an extra day’s holiday will be added for every full years’ service up to a maximum of 5 additional days
- The option to buy holiday days, up to a maximum of 5 days per year
- Floow Days (2 additional bank holidays)
- 25% discount off of new Direct Line motor insurance policies
- Season ticket loan
- Tech Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Shopping, Cinema and Restaurant vouchers
- GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike Scheme