Our FloowFleet solution allows commercial lines insurers to offer fleet customers the opportunity to effectively track their vehicles and drivers, allowing for better risk management. FloowFleet is designed to support insurers offering policies for small fleets of between 1 and 25 light duty vehicles.
FloowFleet works by using journey data tracked with a variety of devices, via the OBD port or from fitted devices, to create scores for each trip completed. These scores are accessed via management portals that allow the fleet manager and the insurer to see how vehicles in the fleet are being driven. FloowFleet is a flexible and cost effective solution which can be configured and branded within minutes, reducing the time to market for insurers.
FloowFleet offers many benefits for insurers and fleet managers:
For the insurer
- A reliable scoring and analytics engine that helps identify and manage risk
- Data can be scored via a range of devices, including simple to use OBD port devices and fitted devices
- Production-ready and highly scalable for cost-effective deployments
- Customisable so insurers can deliver an appropriately branded portal for use by fleet customers
- Access to a range of optional, value-added driver improvement modules to help improve driver behaviour, such as coaching and rewards
- A strong product roadmap introducing many new features over time
For the fleet manager
- Easy onboarding to get up and running quickly
- A powerful scoring engine producing trip and vehicle level information that's easy to understand
- Scores presented via a robust management information portal that's accessible via mobile devices, tablets or desktop
- Geofence feature, helping fleet managers to monitor and protect their assets with event trigger notifications for each vehicle or the fleet
- Access to additional driver improvement programmes offered optionally by the insurer e.g. driver coaching and rewards